Thank you for your patience during this global pandemic! We all need extra self care during these uncertain times! Rest assured, the CDC guidelines are being followed and new precautionary protocol has been added as follows.
1. Temperature will be taken upon arrival (if a client has a fever, service will need to be rescheduled for a later date).
2. Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entering.
3. Masks must be worn at all times. A mask will be provided if needed (no service without a mask).
4. Disposable sheets and pillow cases will be used, as well as easy to clean and sanitize pillows.
5. Therapist will wear protective gear during the service.
6. Appointments will be scheduled to provide an hour between the last client for proper time to sanitize, disinfect and ventilate the room.
Thank you for helping keep everyone safe! And thank you for choosing Shanata Massage and Wellness!